Enchanting Limo - A not so nice text message
I rented a car from Enchanting Limo in Nashville. I had the guy' s number Kurt Steiner in my phone so I could contact him when to come back and pick us up. I forgot to delete it and several weeks later I sent him a text by accident.I got a text back cusing me.I explained to him that it was an accident. He asked me never to contact him again. So if you don't want to get cused I would not contact this service. The exact comment was " who the *** is this" and " don' t ever contact me again". No worries I wont and neither will any of my business partners!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "When I returned the car they said that I was responsible for a scuff mark on the tire. They charged me 166 English Pounds or approximately $255.00 to cover this..."
- "Dear Sir,Recently, between 17/01 to 13/02/2013 rent car from LHR, in returning the car to my big surprise, I been kept for an hour questioning about ½ inch hair..."
- "I would like to raise a complaint regarding a damage claim from the Greenmotion company that didn't occur while we got the car and also due to the rude treatment..."
- "My name is Andrez. I work for Hazal Holdings, and I have never had any issue with my pay. The two parties that posted this post worked for the company..."
- "The offer was 30 Free Trial and only pay shipping for thirty days. I was billed the full amount immediately even though the email confirmation listed my billing as..."
- "My wife bought me one last month, while I was working at my job the trash aluma wallet fell out of pants pocket and hit the ground and broke. its..."
- "Purchased two bedrooms of carpeting, sales guy convinced me to buy a more expensive carpet because I have a dog and this more expensive carpet would not stain. He lied,..."
- "If u r planning on building a home. Stay away from any of the American home place builders. They lie. The work is a night mare. I am ready ro..."
- "Charged for insurance that was clearly refused. Hertz rep. did knowingly verbally deceive (e.g. lie) about "free" "Basic Services." Like most anyone picking a car up from an airport car..."