Enchanting Limo - A not so nice text message

I rented a car from Enchanting Limo in Nashville. I had the guy' s number Kurt Steiner in my phone so I could contact him when to come back and pick us up. I forgot to delete it and several weeks later I sent him a text by accident.I got a text back cusing me.I explained to him that it was an accident. He asked me never to contact him again. So if you don't want to get cused I would not contact this service. The exact comment was " who the *** is this" and " don' t ever contact me again". No worries I wont and neither will any of my business partners!

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
previous customet

Jan 08, 2013 #591135 Miami Beach, Florida

To the response of my previous message...please do a background check on any limo service you use while in Nashville. One can contact the better business bureau or perform a check on the owner. I am sure they will find the truth and exactly how professional this service has been in the past !

1 0 Reply
charmed88

Jan 07, 2013 #590676 Lewisburg, Tennessee

To any consumers reading this please allow me to explain. I am the fiancee of Kurt Steiner and he did not send the text messages posted above. I did!!! These comments are not posted as a professional courtesy but as a vindictive action by the friend of an EX girl. Kurt would never cuss at a stranger on the phone. He is very professional. I was fed up with her repeated attempts to interfere and lost my patience. For this I apologize. It wasn't very ladylike of me. My comments to never contact that number again were directly meant for her. Not in a professional context but a personal one. I only asked who is this to confirm it was her since her messages came in the form of a group text. I'm truly sorry my frustration spilled over onto the business but I will assure you there is NO danger of any verbal assault should you choose to contact enchanting limousine for your ground transportation needs.

0 0 Reply
sickofcreepos

Jun 23, 2014 #831025

I personally have used this mans service before, and not only did he hit on me, but he kept calling me numerous times AFTER picking us up. It was so creepy I had to change my name. Not a company I want to do business with.

1 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.