I rented a car from Enchanting Limo in Nashville. I had the guy' s number Kurt Steiner in my phone so I could contact him when to come back and pick us up. I forgot to delete it and several weeks later I sent him a text by accident.I got a text back cusing me.I explained to him that it was an accident. He asked me never to contact him again. So if you don't want to get cused I would not contact this service. The exact comment was " who the *** is this" and " don' t ever contact me again". No worries I wont and neither will any of my business partners!

Had an Experience with Enchanting Limo?

Comments

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1317713

I had a similar experience experience back in 2013 as well!He did nothing but hit on me all night, and I was totally disgusted.

His name was Kurt and he bragged about being the owner. He smoked all the time, and even once touched my shoulder while trying to get my phone number and set up a date.

This place is so unprofessional we never used him again.CREEP!

Miami Beach, Florida, United States #591135

To the response of my previous message...please do a background check on any limo service you use while in Nashville. One can contact the better business bureau or perform a check on the owner. I am sure they will find the truth and exactly how professional this service has been in the past !

charmed88
Lewisburg, Tennessee, United States #590676

To any consumers reading this please allow me to explain.I am the fiancee of Kurt Steiner and he did not send the text messages posted above.

I did!!! These comments are not posted as a professional courtesy but as a vindictive action by the friend of an EX girl. Kurt would never cuss at a stranger on the phone. He is very professional.

I was fed up with her repeated attempts to interfere and lost my patience. For this I apologize. It wasn't very ladylike of me. My comments to never contact that number again were directly meant for her.

Not in a professional context but a personal one.

I only asked who is this to confirm it was her since her messages came in the form of a group text.I'm truly sorry my frustration spilled over onto the business but I will assure you there is NO danger of any verbal assault should you choose to contact enchanting limousine for your ground transportation needs.

to charmed88 #831025

I personally have used this mans service before, and not only did he hit on me, but he kept calling me numerous times AFTER picking us up. It was so creepy I had to change my name. Not a company I want to do business with.